Show Your Support for Turtleback

Show Your Support for Turtleback

Are you looking for fun classes that help build great character and strong bodies for your children? The time has come to sign up! These classes focus on how your child can be stronger on the inside by making good choices, and stronger on the outside with exercise and karate techniques. The following four classes will be taught from 2:35 – 3:20 p.m. beginning October 10 for only $69.  Turtleback receives 75% of the funds to support art and music programs for your child. The remaining 25% will be used to provide a karate t-shirt and belt or medal for all enrolled students. These classes will be taught in the Turtleback’s MPR by nationally certified karate instructor and Poway Unified School District teacher, Nay Flinn.

  • Life Lesson One: Courtesy/Caring/Respect – Tues., Oct. 10
  • Life Lesson Two: Integrity/Trustworthiness –  Thurs., Oct. 12
  • Life Lesson Three: Perseverance/Fairness/Self Control  – Tues., Oct. 17
  • Life Lesson Four: Responsibility/Citizenship/Indomitable Spirit  – Thurs., Oct. 19
  • Graduation: Belts, medals, t-shirts & demonstrations – Thurs., Oct 19

A graduation for this program will be held at 16621 Dove Canyon Road (Next to 4S Ranch Starbucks) on Thursday, October 19. First-time students will receive a white belt at graduation. Repeating students will receive a medal.

Please return your child’s registration form no later than Wednesday, October 4. There is limited space, so don’t miss out! These PUSD character building classes are only offered one time every other year!

Not Interested in the Life Lessons Program?

You can still make a donation to Turtleback. To support ART CORPS and music, we need your financial support. We’re asking all families to give a minimum of $100 per child (or whatever you can give) to support these educational enrichment programs. Click here to donate.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Click the logo above to raise money for Turtleback Elementary School when you shop at Amazon! Approximately six percent of your purchase goes directly to Turtleback!