Are you looking for fun classes that help build great character and strong bodies for your children? The time has come to sign up!
These classes focus on how your child can be stronger on the inside by making good choices, and stronger on the outside with exercise and karate techniques. The following four classes will be taught from 2:35 – 3:20 p.m. beginning October 10 for only $69.00. Turtleback Elementary receives 75% of the funds to support art and music programs. The remaining 25% will be used to provide a karate t-shirt, and belt or medal for all enrolled students. These classes will be taught in the MPR by nationally certified karate instructor and Poway Unified School District teacher, Nay Flinn.
- Life Lesson One: Courtesy/Caring/Respect – Tues. Oct. 10
- Life Lesson Two: Integrity/Trustworthiness – Thurs. Oct. 12
- Life Lesson Three: Perseverance/Fairness/Self Control – Tues. Oct. 17
- Life Lesson Four: Responsibility/Citizenship/Indomitable Spirit – Thurs. Oct. 19
- Graduation: Belts, medals, t-shirts & demonstrations – Thurs. Oct 19
A graduation for this program will be held at 16621 Dove Canyon Road (Next to 4S Ranch Starbucks) on Thursday, October 19. First-time students will receive a white belt at graduation. Repeating students will receive a medal.
Please return the registration form above no later than Wednesday, October 4. There is limited space, so don’t miss out! These PUSD character-building classes are only offered one time every other year!