Artwork due by Friday, January 26. No extensions!
We are inviting all Turtleback students to submit their drawings for our Yearbook Cover Art Contest. One (1) winner will be selected by our teachers and staff and will be featured on the front cover. All entries that meet the guidelines will be shown in the yearbook.
Submit art on:
1. 8-1/2″ x 11″ sheet of white paper
2. Vertical orientation (see example)
All artwork must:
1. Include the words “Shoot for the Stars” (our 2017-18 theme).
2. Include the Character Pillars and Bucketfillers as inspiration for the art.
3. Include the date “2017-2018”
4. Work independently (original art only by students of Turtleback).
Tips for a good artwork:
1. Not a lot of white space – use lots of colors (including background).
2. Use one or more mediums: crayons, markers, colored pencils – in bold colors!
3. Use up the whole sheet of paper (the bigger the better).
4. Have fun and be creative!
Artwork is due on Friday, January 26. Please include: child’s name/teacher/grade neatly written on the back.
Yearbook sales will start on February 1, 2018. $30/copy. Questions? Email email@example.com.
Click here to download and print the instructions.